10.18.2008

11:38 p.m.

Today I've realized not everyone is meant to be around for a life time. Some people are around for seasons and when the season is over they've served their purpose. I guess I need to learn a lesson from their purpose instead of trying to transition them from a season to a lifetime. Its hard and it hurts to let someone go but if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be... On a brighter note shoutouts to my Mexican for making my day a little bit better. I really appreciate what you did for me today. Wooo I went to a haunted house tonight and I was beyond scared. One of those heffers kept following me and then had the nerve to say my name like we was cool lol. All in all I had fun...it felt good to smile and not focus on the negatives in my life. I'm ready for tat #4. I've thought long and hard on what the tattoo will be and where it will be. It will have more than one meaning and will probally be the one thats the most important to me. Well it's 11:55 and I'm starting to yawn soooo I'm guessing that means it's time for me to call it a night lol.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

This is absolutely true.

People will come in & out of your life, each of them is meant to teach you something about yourself.. when their purpose is served.. they shall depart.


I'm glad your "mexican" was able to make your day a bit brighter.

Maybe I should get one too :/

Adina Renée. said...

i was watching maded goes to jail the other day & she said the same thing about people.
it is really true & you have to be careful who you surround yourself with & what their purpose is.