9.19.2008

11:00

My professor went to Africa for a few days so class was canceled today. I said today was gonna be the day I work on my online class and work on my paper due next Friday. So far I have yet to complete any of those tasks. Damn I haven't even ate breakfast yet. Siobhan wants go to kickboxing class at 1:00 and workout an extra hr so I think I'll eat before I go so I can work off those calories. I think I'm about to go downstairs and get a frozen lemonade from Starbucks (next to Vanilla Beans they are hella good). Hopefully Tony brings his ass up here tonight bc I wanna go to the movies and see that new Sammuel L. Jackson movie. I miss having our date nights =[. Hmmm ok I'm about to go put my wkout clothes on bc I just lost my motivation to blog...

EDIT!
So Siobhan and I went to kickboxing and only lasted 15min (the class was an hr). It was horrible I couldn't breath, my throat was dry, and I was in all kind of pain. I've come to the conclusion that I'm out of shape lol. Campus is so boooooooring lord it makes me wanna pull my hair out. If we don't create our own excitment then we'd have none. Eric wants me to go to the club tonight but uhhhh idk about that and the 4th floor gang wants to play Twister lol. Ugh I have my first exam Tuesday and a paper due Friday. Wooo only 30mins till dinner lol. I decided to post a few pics enjoy =]




doesn't the campus dinning look delicious

18 comments:

Lizzy said...

africa? Wow, that's random.


Frozen Lemonade from starbucks is super delicious, I agreee!


Have fun working out!

AUDREY said...

hey!
i saw you reply on lizzy's blog and i checked yours out.

thats sad that you were out of shape trying to kickbox, i would have been the same way :(

-theres always a next time, hun! :)

oh yeah! your song is wonderful! and yours pics- cute.

le said...

it was noooooo fun!


awwww thanks a lot
idk if ill go back for a next time

Mara said...

Starbucks!? *barfs* I still don't see what people like about it...however the lemonade thingy sounds interesting.

Your school is beautiful :) But nevertheless, school sucks lol. And the food...well it sucks just as bad. I feel for you :(

le said...

i don't drink their coffee just vanilla bean and now the lemonade

campus is beautiful but its sooo wack and lame..i feel sorry for myself =[

Lizzy said...

AWw @ all the photos.

Too cute!

le said...

thank you lizzzzzy

Adina Renée. said...

your campus food looks way better than mine. =/
that bullshit they serve us, smh.

le said...

it gets old really fast

somethingnew said...

look at my boo.

(goes back to read)

somethingnew said...

Lakeview Terrace was good.

le said...

ughhh dont tell me!

i didnt go bc tone was like "maan i dont wanna go see that..the summer is over meaning all the movies are gonna be trash" UGH!

Mr.Mambia said...

Kick boxing huh? sounds like fun.And yeah online classes are gay, I don't even know why I ever signed up for them joints, either I forget about um, or I just don't wanna do shit with um

SUP BEW!

le said...

you need to get your ass in my inbox asap!

AUDREY said...

im totally adding you to my little blogger list too, madame. :)

-does the cabbage patch-

mai. said...

Cute pictures!

Oh and that food looks good!

J M said...

yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!


hows the fam Le Le, is there power back on babe?

le said...

lol @ cabbage patch

thank you

the fam is good..their power is back on..my bro goes back to school tomorrow i believe