9.11.2008

quote it

"The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome...the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person worth sticking with."
-Juno

*edit*
Soo mi madre called and told me how hurricane Ike was headed their way. Its crazy it feels like Rita all over again. School got out early, there's no gas, and people are running around like a chicken w/ its head cut off. I pray my fam stays safe and out of harms way. Yesterday my name was drawn from some raffel we signed up for during Student Org Day soo at 5:00 I'm getting a hr long massage from a massage therapist in the fitness center. Its long over due bc my body is so tense. Lord I miss cable and entertainment =[. I wish I had a t.v. in my room.

5 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

lmao @ 'the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass.'
that shit made me laugh so hard.

le said...

lol that line is cute

J M said...

my comment about the last part of the quote is kinda nasty, bur nah I love the quote.


yeah man I've been in contact with my people out here. and as you know, new orleans is still flooded a bit from gustav

le said...

bc your a nasty boy!

damn man...hurricanes are really effed up

mars ™ said...

Nope.
I believe the opening show was in Houston.
I went to show number 2, in Dallas.